Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Characters! Another post on how I see my characters

This time, I'll tell you what story they're from.

Name: Kialess Enid
Story: Return to Aelsu and Down to the Facts.
Originally, Kialess wasn't meant to look like Lucy Pevensie. She just ended up that way, and she lacks Lucy's thirst for adventure. So, in essence, she's like Lucy only outwards. Inwards, they aren't very similar.

Name: Gwendolyn Hess
Story: A Pirate Tale I have yet to write. But Gwendolyn was made on a battle thread.
Gwendolyn has Merida's hair and eyes, but in costume they are opposites. Gwen has Scottish heritage, but she grew up in Wales. Gwendolyn also has Merida's stubborn spirit--but the times are different. Gwendolyn's a pirate. :D

Name Gwendolyn Wind(Not the above, a different one)
Story: Two Sisters

 Gwendolyn is a redhead version of Marian from BBC's adaption of the legend Robin Hood. So, she ends up looking like Amy Pond from Doctor Who,
with Marian's spirit, face, and sometimes her sense of style.


Only three characters today, sorry.


-Author

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I haven't been on in ages and didn't know that you'd changed your blog...I have such a hard time finding people my characters look like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It helps me, too. And it helps my readers figure out exactly what I think my characters look like. Or who inspired them.

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the characters that inspired your characters :)

      Delete